Reach new customers – anytime, anywhere.
• 2-sided printing available
• Thinner, flexible paper stock (budget/standard) or thicker, more durable cover stock (premium/premium plus)
• Holders available
• Lots of new sizes and stocks – with great new designs
• Great prices on all quantities
Guide to creating business flyers
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
The portable, powerful way to get the word out.
Whether you’re trying to impress potential clients or introduce your business to people on the street, flyers help you get noticed – and stay top-of-mind. They’re an easy way to spread the word about new products and services, create buzz around sales or events and target specific audiences. So check out a huge variety of customizable templates, and create the handout, takeaway or presentation tool you’re looking for.
Choosing a paper stock
• Glossy finish is shiny and reflective, perfect for photos and images
• Matte finish has less glare, for a smoother appearance and more contrast
• Uncoated stock has no glare at all, great for readability and easy to write on
• Recycled stock has a more natural feel, made from 100% recycled materials
• Linen stock has a high-quality, uniquely textured feel that mimics fine cloth
Choosing a paper weight
• Budget: 80-lb paper, 4-5.5-pt – similar thickness to magazines
• Standard: 100-lb paper, 4.5-6-pt (except for 70-lb linen and 80-lb recycled) – common in art or kids’ books
• Premium: 100-110-lb cover, 9.5-14-pt – heavier stock, similar to an invitation or poster
• Premium plus: 115-lb cover, 16-pt – thicker and more sturdy, like food or product packaging
Creating an eye-catching design
• Always include attention-grabbing text or photos
• To help with scannability, don’t use more than 2 different fonts
• Try adding a coupon or voucher right in your design
Making flyers go further
• Know your audience, and be sure to hand out your flyers at relevant events and spots
• Hook readers with the headline – you’ve only got a few seconds of their attention
• Give 1 clear call to action, and make your contact and social info big and bold
Frequently asked questions
Q: Can I print on both sides?
A: You sure can. First, choose all of your options and click "Start designing." When you complete the front of your flyer, click next or "Add a backside" to start designing the back.
Q: I already had my flyer designed. Can I upload my own design?
A: Yes, you can. After you choose your options, click "Start designing" and then "Upload a compete design."
A: For folds, check out our brochure options.You can find them here.
Q: How thick are the different flyer stocks?
A: Here's everything you can choose from:
Budget matte: 80-lb paper, 4-pt
Budget uncoated: 70-lb paper, 5.5-pt
Standard glossy: 100-lb paper, 5-pt
Standard matte: 100-lb paper, 5-pts
Standard recycled: 80-lb paper, 6-pt
Standard linen: 70-lb paper, 6-pt
Premium glossy: 100-lb cover, 9.5-pt
Premium matte: 100-lb cover, 9.5-pt
Premium uncoated: 100-lb cover, 12-pt
Premium recycled: 110-lb cover, 13-pt
Premium linen: 100-lb cover, 14-pt
Premium plus glossy: 115-lb cover, 16-pt
Q: If I want a sturdy stock, which one should I choose?
A: Paper stocks are thinner and more flexible, while cover stocks are thicker and more durable. Budget and standard flyer stocks are paper stocks. Premium and premium plus flyer stocks are cover stocks.
Q: Are the glossy flyers glossy on both sides? Can you write on the back?
A: The budget, standard and premium glossy papers all have glossy coatings on both sides, so it's not easy to write on the backs. The premium plus glossy only has a glossy coating on one side, so you CAN write on the back.