• 2 sheets of rustproof aluminum, over a solid plastic core
• 3 mm thick, with a tough, lightweight design
• Sharp, fade-resistant printing – for indoor or outdoor use
• Premium brushed aluminum or white, semi-matte finish
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Use our versatile, fade-resistant signs in or outside the office.
Aluminum signs are perfect for stores, offices, reception areas and even building exteriors. You can also use them to mark properties, directions, parking spots and more. Rust-free materials stand up against the elements, while state-of-the-art presses give you lasting print durability.
• Easy to drill through and attach to posts with nuts and bolts
• Use screws with washers to mount on wood or concrete
Designing your custom metal sign
• Choose a size that fits well with the layout and dimensions of your space
• Even with larger signs, use a limited amount of text to increase readability
• Make sure you use hi-resolution logos or images to avoid a grainy look
Frequently asked questions
Q: How much does the metal material weigh?
A: It weight 4,844 grams per square meter (gsm). Our 12" x 18" is 1.5 lbs, while our 24" x 36" sign (the largest we offer) weighs 6 lbs.
Q: Can I print on both sides?
A: At the moment, we only have single-sided printing.