Maximize your most visible space.
• Self-leveling film and wet application (see guide below) eliminates air bubbles
• Clings to flat glass (not car windows), but easy to remove or reposition
• Clear or opaque decals available
• Free squeegee included (be sure to set quantity to 1)
Let us help you with your design
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Highlight sales, products, store hours and more.
Clear vs. opaque
• Opaque decals have a white background that can help with readability, no matter what’s behind them or what kind of lighting you have.
Inside- vs. outside-glass
• Inside-glass (second surface) decals have printing on the cling side, and are viewed from the opposite side of the glass. They’re protected from weather, but viewable to anyone walking by.
• Outside-glass (first surface) decals cling on the back and are viewed on the surface that they’re applied.
• Check out our helpful video for a step-by-step guide
• First, make sure the surface you’re using is clean
• Mix some warm water and dishwashing liquid
• Use the solution to wet the entire glass surface where the decal is going
• Peel the backing off and position it just how you want
• Use your squeegee to remove any liquid or air bubbles
Q: Do you offer custom sizes and shapes?
A: At the moment, we don't.
Q: How do I avoid bubbles when I apply my decal?
A: We recommend using a wet application method, detailed above under "Application guide."
Q: Can I re-position window decals?
A: Yes, you can. Just peel your decal off and follow the application instructions above to reapply.
Q: Will the decals work on non-glass surfaces?
A: We recommend using the decals only on flat glass.