Colored Paper Business Cards
Leave basic behind with striking, standout colors.
- Standard size (3.5" x 2")
- 4 paper colors to choose from
- White ink or full-color printing
- Naturally textured, 16pt paper
- Great option for simple, text-based business cards
Request a free business card sample kit.
Need a hand? Get help from a design expert.
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Bold colors make a bold statement.
From any angle, our colored paper business cards are hard to miss. They always stand out in a group of more traditional cards, and they’re easy to spot from the front, back or even the side. Color business cards are also a great alternative for full-color backgrounds, giving you vibrant color with a natural texture. Whether you want black business cards or something a little brighter, these will help you get people’s attention.
Tips for Colored Paper Business Cards
- Use a high-contrast color scheme to make your design pop.
- Use at least 12pt text for maximum readability and impact, and avoid fonts that are extremely thin.
- Make sure you use images with a transparent background if you don’t want the background color to be printed.
- Worried about using colors in your design? We print a layer of white ink underneath your design to help it pop.
Choose your corners
- The traditional look, with clean 90-degree corners.
- Quarter-inch rounded corners create a memorable, modern look.
Q: What kind of paper are color business cards made with? How thick are they?
A: Colored business cards are made using a 16pt naturally textured paper.
Q: Can I add embossed gloss or foil accents?
A: Sorry, but those options aren’t available for these cards.
Q: What kind of designs and fonts work well with colored business cards, particularly black business cards?
A: On any of the color options, text-based designs look great. And silhouetted designs that have a style similar to line art really let the color of the cards show through. For font, we recommend using at least 12pt text or larger.
Q: Will white ink show up clearly on black business cards?
A: Yes, we print multiple layers of white to make sure it looks good on the our darker papers.