Triple Color Layer Business Cards
Thick, eye-catching cards with a pop of color in the middle.
• Standard height & width – 3.5" x 2"
• 3 layers of smooth, uncoated paper
• 38pt – our thickest card ever
• 4 color options
Need a hand? Get help from a design expert
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Make your cards look and feel a cut above.
Tips for Triple Color Layer Business Cards
• Simpler designs work well with the unique structure of the cards.
• Be sure to choose a core color that complements your design.
Frequently Asked Questions
A: At 38pt, or .038 of an inch, triple color layer cards are the thickest we offer. Each point (pt) is equal to .001 of an inch, to give you a frame of reference.
Q: What kind of paper are triple layer cards made of?
A: They’re printed on a smooth, uncoated paper stock.
Q: Can I get rounded corner or square triple layer cards?
A: No, you can’t. Because of the way we cut, assemble and print these cards, we’re only able to offer them in a standard shape and size.
Q: Can I add foil accents or embossed gloss to these cards?
A: Unfortunately, you can’t add special finishes to these uniquely made cards.