Glossy business cards
• Light-catching, reflective surface
• Highlights high-quality photos and images
• Choose from thousands of designs or upload your own
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Create eye-catching cards that work in any type of light.
Tips for glossy business cards
• This paper gives you vibrant, rich colors, so use a design that takes advantage of this.
• Use high-resolution imagery for the clearest, sharpest results.
• The highly-reflective stock can make cards difficult to read under bright lights.
Choosing your size
• Standard (3.5" x 2"): The traditional size and shape – fits in any holder.
• Square (2.5" x 2.5"): Uniquely shaped cards that look and feel a cut above.
• Slim (3.5" x 1.75"): A sleek and streamlined look that makes your card stand out.
Choosing your stock
• Premium glossy (16-pt): UV glossy front and silk coated back. Great for photos and colorful cards.
• Standard glossy (14-pt): Glossy front and uncoated back. Adds richness to your design and logo.
Choosing your finish
• Metallic: Shiny, reflective foil that makes your card stand out in a crowd.
Choosing your corners
• Standard: The traditional look, with clean 90-degree corners.
• Rounded: Quarter-inch rounded corners create a memorable, modern look.
Beautiful, consistent colors.
Vistaprint just received the G7 Master Qualification, a certification for the highest accuracy, consistency and quality of full-color printing.