Kraft business cards
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Go green. Get creative.
Looking for an alternative to gloss and polish? Kraft paper business cards are simple, but striking. They stand out from more traditional cards, and they give off a cool, vintage vibe. The light brown paper stock works best with black ink, helping simple designs pop off the card.
Tips for kraft paper business cards
• The uncoated finish allows you to easily write on these cards. That makes them perfect for handwritten notes to customers.
• Keep in mind that natural fibers will show through, giving the paper (and your design) a rustic look.
• Avoid using photographs or artwork that utilizes yellow, orange, or other light colors. They can be diminished or lost by the paper’s natural color.
• Note: white ink is not available on kraft paper cards.
Choosing your size
• Standard (3.5" x 2"): The traditional size and shape – fits in any holder.
• Square (2.5" x 2.5"): Uniquely shaped cards that look and feel a cut above.
• Slim (3.5" x 1.75"): A sleek and streamlined look that makes your card stand out.