Foil Accent Business Cards
Eye-catching foil for a can’t-miss card.
• Shiny, metallic foil on the front
• Matte, easy-to-write-on back
• Best for high-contrast designs
• Standard & premium paper options
Free shipping on all business cards. Code: FREESHIP
Request a free business card sample kit
Need a hand? Get help from a design expert
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Set yourself apart with a stylish, memorable look.
Want to handout a business card truly standouts? Foil accent cards are great if you’re looking for a unique, professional look. You can accent any part of your card with a metallic finish, whether it's your company name, logo, text or design. Plus, it beautifully complements bold text, and high-contrast colors.
Start by choosing one of our templates or upload your own. Select the paper stock that works best for you. Then, use the accents to help create an eye-catching, memorable look.
Tips for Foil Accent Business Cards
• For better results go with large, bold text and shapes.
• Use our glossy paper option to maximize shine.
• Choose high-contrast colors to make the finish stand out.
• Avoid thin lines, light fonts and detailed designs.
• Remember that the back will be matte and easy-to-write-on.
Choose your stock
• Standard matte (14pt): Coated and non-reflective, with a smooth feel.
• Standard glossy (14pt): Light-catching gloss front, with a silk-coated back.
• Premium matte (16pt): Matte finish front, with a silk-coated back.
• Premium glossy (16pt): UV glossy front and silk-coated back.
Frequently Asked Questions
A: You have a couple options for your Foil Accent business cards. Standard paper (14pt), and Premium paper (16pt). Each point (pt) is equal to .001 of an inch, to give you a frame of reference. You can also pick either glossy or matte finish with either paper.
Q: Can you have foil on both sides of the card? And is two-sided printing included in the price?
A: No, our printing process for metallic business cards only allows for foil to go on the front of the cards. However, either grayscale or full-color printing is available on the backside of the card for an additional charge.
Q: Do you offer foil accent printing for square business cards? Or rounded corner cards?
A: Unfortunately, we can’t offer foil accents on those shapes.
Q: How do you specify where the foil accent goes on your custom design?
A: When you’re designing your Foil Accent business cards (even if you’ve chosen an existing template), you can click on text or images and you’ll see an option that lets you turn the special finish on or off. Note that you may not always have this option for all text and images.
Q: I am planning to upload my own design. How can I choose what is to be metallic?
A: If you’re uploading your own artwork, and you want a specific area to be metallic, make sure to upload that part separately then click “on” to activate the metallic finish. For design assistance, we recommend you contact our customer service team.
Q: Do you have templates I can use for my information?
A: Yes. We actually have designs for specific industries, too. For example, we have Foil Accent business cards for handymen , Foil Accent business cards for dog walkers , Foil Accent cards for welders and lots more. We have more generic metallic finish business card designs , too.