Rounded corner business cards
• Standard size (3.5" x 2")
• Quarter-inch rounded corners
• Available in 8 different stocks
• Fit perfectly in any standard holder or wallet
• Keep their shape better than traditional cards, with no corners to bend or crease
5 questions to ask when choosing a design
Free business card sample kit: A variety of papers and sizes to help you see, feel and find your perfect card.Request yours today
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Set yourself apart with a stylish, modern look.
When it comes to first impressions, small details can make a big difference. Rounded corner business cards have a unique feel that sets them apart from other cards. And the modern, memorable look helps keep your company top of mind. If you want to stand out, this is the one time to cut corners.
Choosing your stock
• Premium matte (16-pt): Matte varnish front, with a silk coated back. Best for colors and easy to write on.
• Premium glossy (16-pt): UV glossy front and silk coated back. Great for photos and colorful cards.
• Premium linen (13-pt): Unique woven texture. Works best for designs with less ink coverage.
• Premium recycled matte (14-pt): 100% post-consumer recycled paper that shows natural fibers. Easy to write on, and great for designs that use less ink.
• Premium uncoated (16-pt): Sturdy, classic-looking card with a smooth, uncoated texture. Ideal for simple, text-heavy designs.
• Premium pearl (16-pt): Shimmering look with a smooth feel – makes unprinted “white” space really stand out.
• Premium kraft (17-pt): 90% post-consumer recycled, light brown paper. A planet-friendly, creative look – with a sturdy, natural feel.
• Premium soft touch (16-pt): Smooth, velvety matte coating that feels unlike any of our other stocks.
• Premium natural textured (16-pt): 100% post-consumer recycled paper, with light, natural speckling and a felt-like, rippled texture.
• Standard matte (14-pt): Silk coated front and back. Good for readability and easy to write on.
• Standard glossy (14-pt): Glossy front and uncoated back. Adds richness to your design and logo.
• Standard uncoated (14-pt): Smooth, uncoated texture with a classic look. Great for simpler designs.
• Standard pearl (14-pt): Reflective, light-catching surface that makes unprinted space really stand out.
• Be sure to include your name, title and contact info
• For readability, don’t go any smaller than 10-point font
• Have some white space to make your design less cluttered