Slim business cards
A slimmer card. A bigger impression.
• A quarter inch slimmer than standard (1.75" x 3.5")
• Fit perfectly in any standard holder or wallet
• Available in a variety of stocks and weights
5 questions to ask when choosing a design
Let us help you with your design
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Discounts will be reflected in the cart
Make your card – and your business – stand out.
Choosing your stock
• Premium matte (16-pt): Matte varnish front, with a silk coated back. Best for light colors and easy to write on.
• Premium glossy (16-pt): UV glossy front and silk coated back. Great for photos and colorful cards.
• Premium linen (13-pt): Unique woven texture. Works best for designs that use less ink.
• Premium recycled matte (14-pt): 100% recycled. Easy to write on, and great for designs that use less ink.
• Premium uncoated (16-pt): Sturdy, classic-looking card with a natural texture. Ideal for simple, text-heavy designs.
• Premium pearl (16-pt): Shimmering look with a smooth feel – works best with light colors and simple designs.
• Premium kraft (17-pt): Sturdier version of our 90% recycled, light brown paper. A planet-friendly, creative look.
• Premium soft touch (16-pt): Smooth, velvety matte coating that feels unlike any of our other stocks.
• Premium plus glossy (20-pt): A thicker, heavier stock with a UV glossy front and silk coated back. Makes colors and images really pop.
• Standard matte (14-pt): Silk coated front and back. Good for readability and easy to write on.
• Standard glossy (14-pt): Glossy front and uncoated back. Adds richness to your design and logo.
• Standard uncoated (14-pt): Natural texture for a classic look. Great for simpler designs.
• Standard pearl (14-pt): Reflective, light-catching surface – great for light colors and simple designs.
Tips for a professional mini business card
• Be sure to include your name, title and contact info
• For readability, don’t go any smaller than 10-point font
• Have some white space, so your design isn’t cluttered