Square Business Cards
It’s hip to be square. (And easier to get noticed.)
• Measure 2.5" x 2.5"
• A unique look, great for featuring logos or photos
• Work as product tags, coupons, instructions and more
5 questions to ask when choosing a design
Free business card sample kit: A variety of papers and sizes to help you see, feel and find your perfect card. Request yours today.
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
A unique look. A can’t-miss card.
You’ve got a one-of-a-kind company, so create a one-of-a-kind card. Our square business cards (2.5" x 2.5") have a unique look (and feel) that sets them apart from standard shapes. They’ve got a great layout for showcasing your logo or product shot, and they help give your company an interesting, creative vibe. Sometimes, it’s hip to be square.
Choosing your stock
• Premium matte (16-pt): Matte varnish front, with a silk coated back. Best for colors and easy to write on.
• Premium glossy (16-pt): UV glossy front and silk coated back. Great for photos and colorful cards.
• Premium plus matte (18-pt): UV matte front and silk coated back on a thicker, heavier stock. Prints with rich, eye-catching colors.
• Premium plus glossy (18-pt): A thicker, heavier stock with a UV glossy front and silk coated back. Makes colors and images really pop.
• Premium linen (13-pt): Unique woven texture. Works best for designs with less ink coverage.
• Premium recycled matte (14-pt): 100% post-consumer recycled paper that shows natural fibers. Easy to write on, and great for designs that use less ink.
• Premium uncoated (16-pt): Sturdy, classic-looking card with a smooth, uncoated texture. Ideal for simple, text-heavy designs.
• Premium pearl (16-pt): Shimmering look with a smooth feel – makes unprinted “white” space really stand out.
• Premium kraft (17-pt): 90% post-consumer recycled, light brown paper. A planet-friendly, creative look – with a sturdy, natural feel.
• Premium soft touch (16-pt): Smooth, velvety matte coating that feels unlike any of our other stocks.
• Premium natural textured (16-pt): 100% post-consumer recycled paper, with light, natural speckling and a felt-like, rippled texture.
• Standard matte (14-pt): Silk coated front and back. Good for readability and easy to write on.
• Standard glossy (14-pt): Glossy front and uncoated back. Adds richness to your design and logo.
• Standard uncoated (14-pt): Smooth, uncoated texture with a classic look. Great for simpler designs.
• Standard pearl (14-pt): Reflective, light-catching surface that makes unprinted space really stand out.
Tips for a professional look
• Be sure to include your name, title and contact info
• For readability, don’t go any smaller than 10-point font
• Have some white space, so your design isn’t cluttered
Beautiful, consistent colors.
Vistaprint just received the G7 Master Qualification, a certification for the highest accuracy, consistency and quality of full-color printing.