Square Business Cards
It’s hip to be square. (And easier to get noticed.)
• Measure 2.5" x 2.5"
• A unique look, great for featuring logos or photos
• Work as product tags, coupons, instructions and more
• Eco-friendly, FSC-certified paper
5 questions to ask when choosing a design
Free business card sample kit: A variety of papers and sizes to help you see, feel and find your perfect card. Request yours today.
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
A unique look. A can’t-miss card.
You’ve got a one-of-a-kind company, so create a one-of-a-kind card. Our square business cards (2.5" x 2.5") have a unique look (and feel) that sets them apart from standard shapes. They’ve got a great layout for showcasing your logo or product shot, and they help give your company an interesting, creative vibe. Sometimes, it’s hip to be square.
Choosing your stock
• Premium matte (16-pt): Matte varnish front, with a silk coated back. Best for colors and easy to write on.
• Premium glossy (16-pt): UV glossy front and silk coated back. Great for photos and colorful cards.
• Premium plus matte (18-pt): UV matte front and silk coated back on a thicker, heavier stock. Prints with rich, eye-catching colors.
• Premium plus glossy (18-pt): A thicker, heavier stock with a UV glossy front and silk coated back. Makes colors and images really pop.
• Premium linen (13-pt): Unique woven texture. Works best for designs with less ink coverage.
• Premium recycled matte (14-pt): 100% post-consumer recycled paper that shows natural fibers. Easy to write on, and great for designs that use less ink.
• Premium uncoated (16-pt): Sturdy, classic-looking card with a smooth, uncoated texture. Ideal for simple, text-heavy designs.
• Premium pearl (16-pt): Shimmering look with a smooth feel – makes unprinted “white” space really stand out.
• Premium kraft (17-pt): 90% post-consumer recycled, light brown paper. A planet-friendly, creative look – with a sturdy, natural feel.
• Premium soft touch (16-pt): Smooth, velvety matte coating that feels unlike any of our other stocks.
• Premium natural textured (16-pt): 100% post-consumer recycled paper, with light, natural speckling and a felt-like, rippled texture.
• Standard matte (14-pt): Silk coated front and back. Good for readability and easy to write on.
• Standard glossy (14-pt): Glossy front and uncoated back. Adds richness to your design and logo.
• Standard uncoated (14-pt): Smooth, uncoated texture with a classic look. Great for simpler designs.
Tips for a professional look
• Be sure to include your name, title and contact info
• For readability, don’t go any smaller than 10-point font
• Have some white space, so your design isn’t cluttered
We're proud to be FSC-certified, committed to reducing our environmental impact and using responsibly forested paper.
FSC paper certified by Rainforest Alliance is responsibly harvested to benefit communities, wildlife and the environment.
Vistaprint just received the G7 Master Qualification, a certification for the highest accuracy, consistency and quality of full-color printing.