Uncoated business cards
Personalized cards with a professional look.
• Traditional, high-quality card stock
• Ideal for simple, text-heavy designs
• Natural texture is easy to write on
• 14-pt standard and 16-pt premium paper weights
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Create a card that gets people’s attention.
Easy to design, hard to miss. Uncoated business cards have a natural look that puts the focus on your logo and contact info. Just come up with your own custom text, upload your design and make an impression on anyone you meet.
Tips for uncoated business cards
• You can easily write on uncoated paper stock. That makes it perfect for loyalty cards, appointment cards and notes to potential clients.
• Designs with few small details work best with this stock’s texture.
• Note: since this paper is so absorbent, heavy ink coverage can lead to a faded appearance.
Choosing your size
• Standard (3.5" x 2"): The traditional size and shape – fits in any holder.
• Square (2.5" x 2.5"): Uniquely shaped cards that look and feel a cut above.
• Slim (3.5" x 1.75"): A sleek and streamlined look that makes your card stand out.
Choosing your weight
• Premium uncoated (16-pt): Sturdy, classic-looking card with a smooth, uncoated texture. Ideal for simple, text-heavy designs.
• Standard uncoated (14-pt): Smooth, uncoated texture with a classic look. Great for simpler designs.
Choosing your corners
• Standard: The traditional look, with clean 90-degree corners.
• Rounded: Quarter-inch rounded corners create a memorable, modern look.