Find your answers below or search again.
Search Help Results for: "payment options"
To ensure your order gets processed right away, payment is required at the end of the checkout process. For your convenience we offer a variety of payment methods.
To print a copy of your receipt for your records:
We accept the following payment methods on our secure site:
- American Express
- Discover Card
- Check or Money Order
(This option is only available to customers whose banks are located within the United States.)
Checks or money orders must be made payable to Vistaprint Netherlands B.V. and mailed to the following address:
Vistaprint Netherlands B.V.
PO Box 842882
Boston, MA 02284-2882
Please be sure to include your order number on the check or money order to ensure proper processing.
Please note that the delivery expectations quoted on our web site are based upon the actual date your order is processed. If you choose to pay by check, your order will be processed after we have verified that your check has cleared.
After designing your invitation you'll have the option to add to your order standard white envelopes for a nominal fee. You’ll also have the option to upgrade to personalized matching envelopes.
Yes. You enter the promo code from the Group Buying voucher on the My Shopping Cart page. You can select to apply your merchandise credit to the remaining balance (if any) on the Payment Information page during checkout.
- Click My Account > Sign In at the top right of the page.
Note: If you are currently creating a document, do not perform Step 1. Instead, click Save from the Customization Options toolbar; you will be prompted to create an account to save your document. Continue with Step 2 below.
- Type your email in the E-mail field.
- Select the No, I am a new customer option.
- Complete the remaining fields. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
- Ensure the information you entered is correct and click the Sign Up button.
That's it! Your personalized My Account page will open and you're good to go.
You got a great deal - now let's use it!
- Click the My Account link located in the top, right-hand corner of the site. (If you are not signed in already, you will be prompted to do so.)
- Design the products listed for your voucher and add them to your shopping cart.
- Add any additional products or quantities to your order.
- Once you are ready to check out, click on the cart link located on the top, right-hand corner of the site.
- The My Shopping Cart page displays. Below the products listed in your cart, locate the Promo Code box.
Note: You may need to click the Do you have a promo code? link to view the text box.
- Type your 10-digit alphanumeric promo code printed on the Group Buying voucher and click Apply. A red box will appear below the products in your cart indicating the promotional value of the voucher; any product charges beyond the promotional value will be reflected in the You Pay column.
- Click Checkout to continue. Enter your shipping, billing, and payment information.
Note: If you have a merchandise credit from a previous order, you can apply it to this order on the Payment Information page.
- On the Review & Submit Your Order page, you have the opportunity to review your order.
Ensure that the voucher was applied successfully and pricing is as you expect before you complete your order.
If at any point you have difficulties or concerns, give us a call and we'll help you through it.
- Place the items in your Shopping Cart and proceed to checkout.
- On the Payment Information page, select the Vistaprint Credit check box that shows the amount of merchandise credit(s) available for your account.
- Click Apply. The screen will refresh and indicate that your Vistaprint credit has been applied to your order.
- Complete the checkout process.
To view the status of any Merchandise Credit:
Currently, we do not offer a gift receipt options. However, we do not include an invoice in the shipping package so pricing and billing information is not visible to the recipient of the package.
Yes, after designing your invitation, you’ll have the option to upgrade from standard white envelopes to personalized matching envelopes.
You can create a coordinated look and even add your return address to your envelopes.
Currently, no. But you can convert your Numbers file to an Excel compatible file format and then copy your addresses to our template in Excel.
Convert a Numbers file to an Excel-compatible file format:
- Open your mailing list in Numbers.
- Click File > Export to > Excel.
- Select the Excel tab in the Export your Spreadsheet window.
- Expand the Advanced Options.
- Select .xlsx from the Format drop-down.
- If that option isn’t available, select .xls.
- Save the converted file to your computer.
Copy your converted address list to our template in Excel:
- Download our template in Excel.
- Populate our template with your address list.
We're here to help.
- Sun. 8:00 AM-7:30 PM
- Mon. Midnight-3:00 AM
- Mon. 8:00 AM-Midnight
- Tue. 8:00 AM-3:00 AM
- Wed. 8:00 AM-Midnight
- Thu. Midnight-3:00 AM
- Thu. 8:00 AM-3:00 AM
- Fri. 8:00 AM-Midnight
- Sat. 8:00 AM-7:30 PM
Have a simple question or need general information? We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.