Find Answers in seconds, right here.
Use our quick search tool or view answers to popular customer inquiries below.
Signing into My Account
It's a great idea to sign into your account every time you access www.vistaprint.com. To make it easier, you can access your account from any page.
- Click My Account > Sign In at the top right-hand corner of the site. The Sign In page appears.
- Type your previously registered e-mail address and password into the appropriate fields and click Sign In.
- If you are a new user, select the No I am a new customer password option and complete form to register a new account with us.
- If you have forgotten your password, don't worry - you can request to view your password hint or reset your password.
Errors can be frustrating, but they also give us clues about what is going on. Let's determine which error you're seeing:
"There is no registered user with the email address..."
- This error appears when you try to log in using an e-mail address we do not have on file. Try using a different e-mail address to log in.
"An account associated with this email address already exists..."
- This error appears when you try to create a new account using an e-mail address we already have on file. Only one account can be created per e-mail address. Try signing in instead of creating a new account.
"The password entered is invalid..."
- This error appears when the password connected to the email address is incorrect. Passwords are case sensitive, so make sure that the Caps Lock and/or Number Lock on your keyboard isn’t turned on when you enter your password.
Alternatively, you can reset your password from the Sign In page.
Seeing a different error? Give us a call and we'll help you out.
We're here to help.
- Sun. 8:00 AM-8:00 PM
- Mon. - Fri. 7:00 AM-Midnight
- Sat. 8:00 AM-8:00 PM
Have a simple question or need general information? We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.