I received an email advising my domain and mailbox are being transferred to the company Hover, what does this mean?
Instead of getting charged for everything that comes with your Vista x Wix website on one bill, now your subscription, domain name and mailboxes will be billed separately. We are also transferring your domains and emails to the company Hover, a trusted company in the domain and email space.
- Your Vista x Wix subscription will be billed on a monthly or yearly bases depending on your subscription plan.
- You will be able to manage this subscription from the My Subscriptions page via your Vista account.
- Your domain (aka your custom website address) and your mailbox will be billed yearly no matter what subscription you’re on and these subscriptions will be managed by the company Hover.
- You will be able to manage these subscriptions from your Hover account page.
- You will receive an email from Hover with a link to log in to your new Hover account.
You will be charged per mailbox moving forward from Hover
- These changes take effect 14 days after you receive this email update, but you will not be billed until your domain and mailbox renewal.
This will give you greater flexibility and complete control over your subscriptions, allowing you to modify one without affecting the others which is something that was not available on the previous website offering.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us here.