To change the overall font style for your page, go to Theme Styles > Font Pairing and choose a font preset to apply to your entire page.
Use the dropdown menus at the top to create a custom pairing.
You can also change fonts from the formatting toolbar when editing text within a block.
NOTE: If your template was designed to match a business card, a "recommended" font pairing will appear as your first option.
While editing paragraph text within a block, a formatting toolbar will appear.
The text formatting toolbar provides these options:
- Change font type
- Change text size
- Line height
- Apply bold, italic, and underline
- Change text justification (left, right, center, full)
- Change text color (based on applied color set + one custom color)
- Create bullet or numbered lists
- Create a hyperlink
- Move, copy or delete text element