Can I cancel my order?
Yes, usually. As long as your item has not shipped, you can request to cancel the item. We'll attempt to cancel your item as best we can, but submitting a cancelation request does not guarantee your item will be canceled.
Note: Currently, you must cancel each item separately.
- Click My Account > Order History & Reorder. (If you are not signed in already, you'll be prompted to do so.)
- Click Order Details next to the order containing the item you'd like to cancel.
- The Order Details page appears. Click Cancel for the item you'd like to cancel.
- Click Cancel my item in the Cancelation Request window.
- A pop-up window appears and indicates we are attempting to cancel your order. Click Close.
- Repeat the process for each item you'd like to cancel.
If an item was successfully canceled:
- A refund for the amount of the item will be issued to the payment method used.
Note: If payment was not taken, we will cancel the pending charge.
- You will receive an email with refund information.
- Your Order History is updated:
- "Canceled" displays next to the item that was canceled.
- The Cancel button is grayed out.
You will receive 2 emails during the cancelation request process:
- "Important information about your order" - indicates we have received your cancelation request.
- "Cancelation Update" - indicates if the cancelation of your item was successful.