How do I set up a postcard mailing?
Here’s how it works:
- Design your postcard with your marketing message.
- On the backside of your postcard be sure to avoid the non-printable area reserved for USPS.
- Text and images that appear in the USPS area will not be printed.
- Upload your mailing list.
- Everyone on the list will be sent your postcard.
- Max list size is 20,000 addresses.
- Have VistaPrint mail your postcard for you.
- You can add your own address to the list so you will also receive the postcard. (Your address does not count against the 20,000 limit.)
- Select the delivery speed.
- Schedule a delivery timeframe.
- Indicate if you want to forward, discard or return undeliverable postcards.
Access our postcard mailing services page in order to start designing your postcard.