Some addresses are in 1 cell. How do I split them into 2 or more cells in my mailing list?
- Highlight the cells containing information you need to split apart.
- Click Data > Text to Columns. The Convert Text to Columns Wizard appears.
- Select Delimited and click Next.
- Select Space as the Delimiter.
- Deselect Tab, if necessary.
- Click Finish.
- Content from the highlighted cells is broken into 2 columns: the original column and the column to the right.
- If there is content in the column to the right, you are warned that that content will be overwritten. Click Cancel. Insert an empty column and repeat the process. You must cut and paste the split content into the correct column.