Can I change my basic domain for my Vista x Wix website?
Yes, you can.
Please follow the steps below to change your basic domain.
- Click My Account.
- Click My Digital Marketing.
- Click Manage next to the website you wish to change the basic domain.
- If prompted to sign in, please do so.
- On the Dashboard, click on the username icon (top right).
- Click Account Settings.
- Under the Basic Info heading, click in the Account Name field.
- In the window generated, change account name as desired and click save.
Validate that the basic domain name has changed by clicking "Back to Site Dashboard" (top left) on the Home tab, and review the domain displayed in the top-center of your screen.