Find Answers in seconds, right here.
Use our quick search tool or view answers to popular customer inquiries below.
Common Customer Questions
Yes, usually. Follow the directions below:
- Access your My Account page.
- Click on the View Order History link.
- Click Cancel on the order you wish to cancel.
- Click Cancel My Order in the "Are you sure you want to cancel?" pop-up.
- Your order will now be canceled.
- The word "Cancelled" displays in the status field for that order.
- The Cancel Items button is grayed out.
To edit items already ordered:
- Click My Account > Order History.
- Click View/Edit Order. If the View/Edit Order button is not available, it is not possible to cancel your order.
If you need to change quantity, paper stock/finish, or ship speed, please contact us for assistance.
Certain products may not be able to be edited after your order is placed:
- Some photobooks
- Digital products
- Mailing Services
- Design Services
- Products ordered on the Promotional Products tab
After placing an order, the order status is always available in your Order History.
- Click My Account > Order History. (If you are not signed in already, you will be prompted to do so.)
- All of your orders are displayed. Review the Status column to determine if your order has shipped.
- Click the Track button in the Actions column to view the tracking associated with an order.
If something doesn't seem right, contact us and we'll get to the bottom of it.
Oh, no - what happened?
Other Timely Topics
Check out our Shipping page for shipping costs and speeds.
Note that the exact price will show in your cart when you place your order.
We use a variety of shipping carriers to deliver your order:
- United States Postal Service (USPS)