Common Customer Questions
- Access your My Account page.
- Click on the View Order History link.
- Click Cancel on the order you wish to cancel. An "Are you sure you want to cancel?" pop up will appear.
- Click Cancel My Order.
- Your order will now be cancelled. In the status field for that order the word "Cancelled" will appear and the "Cancel" action will be greyed out.
If you rather we do it for you, give us a call right away and we'll do our best to cancel your order.
For most products, yes - you can make design and text edits to your items up until we start printing your items.
To edit items already ordered:
If you would like to edit your order but the option is not available online, or if you need to change something else about the order (such as quantity, paper stock/finish, ship speed) please contact us for assistance.
Certain products may not be able to be edited after your order is placed:
- Some photobooks
- Digital products
- Mailing Services
- Design Services
- Products ordered on the Promotional Products tab
After placing an order, you can view the order status 24 hours a day from your Order History page.
- Click My Account > Order History. (If you are not signed in already, you will be prompted to do so.)
- All of your orders to date are displayed. Review the Status column to determine if your order has shipped.
- Click the Track button in the Actions column to view the tracking associated with an order.
If something doesn't seem right, contact us and we'll get to the bottom of it.
Oh, no - what happened?
We strive to provide you with the best possible services. If we fell short of your expectations please contact us; we want to make it right.
We want you to be happy. If that means cancelling your account, give us a call and we'll help you out.
Other Timely Topics
Absolutely. We offer three-business-day shipping on U.S.-bound orders placed before 6:00 p.m. ET (may be earlier for selected products).
Some exceptions do apply. Express delivery is not available for orders that are shipping to a PO Box as well as some remote areas in the US. Certain products like checks can’t be rushed either. Return address labels can only be rush shipped when there is another product being ordered.
During checkout, we will list available options based on your shipping address and order.
Note: processing times are estimated for the continental US; Alaska and Hawaii may take longer.
Check out our Shipping page for shipping costs and speeds.
Note that the exact price will show in your cart when you place your order.
We use a variety of shipping carriers to deliver your order including United States Postal Service (USPS), UPS, and FedEx.
All our carriers enable us to offer high-quality shipping services at a low cost. We determine which carrier to use for your order based on a variety of factors, such as products purchased, shipping address, size/weight of the order and delivery speed selected.
Once your order ships, the delivery method, estimated arrival date and other tracking details (if available) will be provided in your shipment confirmation email.