8 DIY ideas to make your holiday marketing stand out
As a small business owner, you know that making connections with customers is important any time of the year. Thankfully, a busy holiday season presents more opportunities to communicate with customers through their increased orders.
While it’s important to capitalize on these extra touch points, if you just continue to use the same techniques every year, those special details will no longer stick out. You don’t have to do anything big or high-cost – even the smallest details make all the difference.
And in 2020, it feels more important than ever to make your customers feel extra-special. It's been a challenging year for everyone, so take the time to make your holiday marketing shine...without breaking your budget.
Your ultimate DIY marketing guide for 2020
- Use holiday-edition retail tags to refresh merchandise
- Use business cards as referral cards
- Offer digital gift cards
- Add stickers to packaging for an on-brand touch
- Package in-store orders with branded paper bags or reusable totes
- Offer local gift delivery and easy in-store pickup
- Step up your social media game with a giveaway