More to say? Customized brochures help you tell the whole story.
• Folds and panels help organize and highlight information
• Easy-to-design, 4-panel bi-folds
• Professional-looking, 6-panel tri-folds
• Super-scannable, 6-panel z-folds that fold out like an accordion
• Thinner, flexible paper stock (standard) or thicker, more durable cover stock (premium)
• Design templates available for all sizes and stocks
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
An organized, effective way to share information.
When you’re talking to potential customers, less isn’t always more. Our easy-to-make brochures let you tell a more complete story about your company and what it can do. Different paper stock options and crisp folds help you get the right look. And a variety of sizes make brochures great as handouts, takeaways or mailing inserts. You can even use them in presentations as a helpful way for your clients to follow along.
Choosing your stock
• Glossy finish is shiny and reflective, perfect for photos and images
• Standard: 100-lb paper (5-pt), Premium: 100-lb cover (9-pt)
• Matte finish has less glare, for a smoother appearance and more contrast
• Standard: 100-lb paper (5-pt), Premium: 100-lb cover (9.5-pt)
• Uncoated stock has no glare at all, great for readability and easy to write on
• Standard: 70-lb paper (5.5-pt), Premium: 100-lb cover (13-pt)
• Recycled stock has a more natural feel, made from 100% recycled materials
• Standard: 80-lb paper (6-pt), Premium: 110-lb cover (13-pt)
Organizing your brochure
• Have 1 main message and a strong, clear call to action
• Use panels and bulleted sections for important information
• Create a “menu” of all your services and options
• Include a social media section, with logos and contact info
Tips for a professional look
• Don’t use more than 3 different font sizes
• Go with a popular option like standard glossy paper
• Choose our thicker cover stocks to really stand out
• Use a holder to prop up your brochures and make people notice
For shipping options, info and exceptions, click here.