Custom Bumper Stickers
Make sure your message goes wherever you do.
• Fade and weather-resistant vinyl
• Strong adhesive won’t damage paint
• Use with any car style or color
• Oval or rectangle shapes
• Lasts up to 1 year
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
• Only use on vehicles with original factory paintwork.
• Wrap a credit card in a soft cloth to smooth out your sticker.
• Windex can be sprayed on the adhesive, then squeegeed out.
• Make sure you warm your vehicle surface before removing.
• An adhesive remover or rubbing alcohol helps remove residue.
1. Text Placement
Place images and text front
2. Font size
Use a large font size so your
message is visible.
For dark colored cars, use a
light design and vice versa.
a high resolution (300 dpi).
Q: How do I remove bumper stickers from my car? Is it easy?
A: You only need to soak them with water and then peel them off. We recommend removing your custom bumper sticker indoors (like your garage). If any residue is leftover, you can use an adhesive remover or rubbing alcohol.
Q: Will bumper stickers damage my car paint?
A: No, but we recommend placing your personalized bumper stickers on a vehicle that has the original factory paintwork. For an option that’s easier to move or reposition, we recommend using our car magnets.
Q: Can I use custom bumper stickers on my car window?
A: You can. But if you’re looking for an option that is specifically designed for glass surfaces, check out car window decals.
Q: Do you offer custom bumper sticker shapes or sizes?
A: No, we don’t offer custom shapes or sizes at this time.
Q: Do you have any political bumper sticker templates?
A: We do. Check out our political bumper stickers, then choose a design that works for you and customize.
Q. Where should I put my bumper sticker?