Custom Roll Labels
Take your branding to the next level.
• Best for high-quantity use
• Rolled on 3”-diameter cores
• 4 shapes, 4 colors & 4 materials available
• Quantities from 100 to 25,000
For smaller quantities, check out: Sheet Stickers
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
One roll. Lots of opportunity.
Are roll labels right for you?
Best for high-quantity use
• Quantities of 100 to 25,000
• 3 materials: paper, plastic, vinyl
• 4 colors: white, clear, gold, silver
• Good for indoor & outdoor use
• Water- and weather-resistant options
Best for low- to mid-quantities
• Quantities of 4 to 4,800
• 2 materials: paper & plastic
• 4 colors: white, clear, gold & silver
• Indoor use only
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the differences between paper and plastic and vinyl sticker materials?
A: Different roll label materials work better for different types of projects. When choosing one for your project or business need, we recommend that you consider the following:
• Paper roll labels are great for indoor use, when the sticker won’t come in contact with liquid. We consider this our traditional, budget-friendly roll label sticker option.
• Plastic custom roll labels are oil- and water-resistant and a more durable option for indoor and outdoor use. If you’re labeling products that contain (or are exposed to) oil, lubricants or cold temperatures, this is a good choice.
• Vinyl roll labels are our most durable stickers. Both weatherproof and dishwasher-safe, they’re up for any task.
Q: Can I order a few samples?
A: Unfortunately, we can't ship samples before you purchase – at least, not right now.
Q: Can I get overnight shipping?
A: Not at present. We offer 3-, 5- or 8-day shipping options.
Q: If I order 5,000 roll labels, how many rolls will I get?
A: It depends on the size and shape of your roll labels. If you order rectangular 5" x 3" labels, you'll get 10 rolls of 500 labels each. If you order circular 2" x 2" labels, you'll get 5 rolls of 1,000 labels each.