Custom Presentation Folders
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Impress customers and employees with custom presentation folders.
Come prepared for business meetings, conferences, pitches and more with presentation folders. These high-quality business folders have a slot for your business cards and two inside pockets – so you can use them to store important documents and keep them from getting damaged. Custom presentation folders are easy to design, convenient to pack or store and durable enough to put in the mail. So browse our wide selection of templates for your personal or professional needs or upload your own design. Your designed folders will arrive pre-folded, assembled, glued and ready to go.
Paper stock & finish options
• Standard (14pt): Similar to the paper stock on an invitation or poster.
• Premium (16pt): Thicker and sturdier, like product packaging.
• Glossy: Shiny, UV coating on the front, with a silk finish on the back. Adds richness to your design and logo.
• Matte: A smooth, non-reflective appearance that minimizes glare. Ideal for text-heavy designs.
• Reinforced: Reinforced edges to protect the pockets. Wear and tear resistant – great for repeated use.
• Put your logo and tagline (if you have one) front and center.
• Keep your design simple, so you don’t distract from what’s inside.
• Include your contact and social media info, so clients can reach you easily.
Vistaprint just received the G7 Master Qualification, a certification for the highest accuracy, consistency and quality of full-color printing.
Frequently Asked Questions
A: For shipping information, click here.
Q: Can I use my own design?
A: Yes, you can upload your own artwork to your custom folder. Or you can choose one of our professionally designed templates. We have a variety of pre-designed templates, such as real estate presentation folders, tax preparation presentation folders, elementary school presentation folders, construction presentation folders and more.
Q: Do you have a downloadable template I can use?
A: Yes. You can find the link to the downloadable templates under “Product Specifications” tab on the top of this page.
Q: What is the difference between reinforced and non-reinforced presentation folders?
A: Reinforced presentation folders have two vertical flaps on the inside that run down the edges to the pockets while non-reinforced do not. Reinforced folders are 9.5" x 12", and non-reinforced folders are 9" x 12".
Q: How many business card slots do your presentation folder have?
A: Our presentation folders have one business card slot on the right inside pocket.