Starting at $350.00
Present a polished look.
- Custom two-pocket folders with business card slot.
- Insert 8.5” x 11” handouts in two folder pockets
- Smooth, glossy finish makes a professional impression.
Choose How to Design It
48.3 x 30.5 cm
241 x 305 mm
Full Bleed Size (starting document size)
20.87" x 16.68"
53 x 42.4 cm
6260 x 5004 pixels
* Finished artwork should use the full bleed dimensions for best results.
Document Trim Size (final size after being cut)
20.75" x 16.56"
52.7 x 42.1 cm
6225 x 4969 pixels
* Please be sure to keep all text and photos within the safe cutting margin.
* Dotted lines indicate where a fold will take place. If you don’t want copy or design to appear on the fold, make sure they stay within each panel’s safe margin.
Keep it all together with folders.
We all know the importance of creating the right impression, and if you’re meeting a new customer or providing contracts, invoices and other important documents, every detail counts. Use presentation folders as a subtle but effective way to organize documents and show a level of professionalism to your customers.
Here are some things to keep in mind when it comes to creating your custom folders:
• Keep it simple. Presentation folders are functional – and it’s what’s on the inside that counts. Try not to distract your customers with an overdesigned cover.
• Got a logo? Use it. Including your company name, tagline and logo will make your folder hard to miss and hard to forget.
• Add a strong image. A folder is a great place to showcase an inspiring image that represents your company and services.
• Think about the contents. If you’ll be using folders for a particular purpose, consider including a short description or introduction on the cover.
• Include contact information. It’s always good practice to let customers know how they can reach you. Make sure to add your phone number, website, email or Facebook page.