Custom Rack Cards
A convenient way to reach people on the go.
- 3.74" x 8.27" cards
- Available in standard & premium
- 7 paper stock options
- Holders available
- Perfect for price lists, menus & more
Need a hand? Get help from a design expert.
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Get your message in people’s hands with custom rack cards.
Looking for an informative piece to promote your business? Our custom rack cards offer a sleek layout that’s just right for price lists, takeout menus, event calendars and more. Whether you’re preparing for an upcoming event or advertising the launch of a new product, rack cards are a great way to include all the details in a succinct, effective format.
These high-quality rack cards are available in 5 paper stock options. Plus, you can add holders if you want to display them on desks or countertops. Choose from a wide selection of professionally-designed templates or upload your own. Then, fill in with info about your products and services. For more ideas, read our article on how to make the most of your rack cards.
Paper Stock Options
- Standard glossy (14pt): Glossy front and uncoated back. Adds richness to your design and logo.
- Standard matte (14pt): Silk-coated front and back. Good for readability and easy to write on.
- Premium glossy (16pt): UV glossy front and silk coated back. Great for photos and colorful cards.
- Premium matte (16pt): Matte varnish front, with a silk-coated back. Best for colors and easy to write on.
- Premium recycled (14pt): Stock has a more natural feel, made from 100% recycled materials.
- Premium soft touch (16pt): Smooth, velvety matte coating that feels unlike any of our other stocks.
- Premium uncoated (16pt): Sturdy, classic-looking card with a smooth, uncoated texture. Ideal for simple, text-heavy designs.
- Keep the front side simple. Include an enticing headline and tagline, but don’t overwhelm readers with too much text.
- Define your target audience. Tell customers how your product or service can help them.
- Add benefits. It’s good practice to use the back side of your rack cards to communicate some of the key benefits you offer. Bullet points make this information easy to digest.
- Use inspirational imagery. An attractive, relevant photo will help your rack card stand out and convey the benefits of your product or service. Make sure it’s high resolution so it prints well and reflects the quality of your business.
- Tell readers what to do next. This is your call to action and it’s an essential element of any rack card. Whether it’s calling for a quote or visiting your website, make sure readers know how to connect with you.
Beautiful, consistent colors.
Vistaprint just received the G7 Master Qualification, a certification for the highest accuracy, consistency and quality of full-color printing.
Frequently Asked Questions
A: Our rack card dimensions are 3.74" x 8.27".
Q: What are your different paper stock options?
A: You can find info on all seven of our paper stocks in the “Paper Stock” section above.
Q: What is the difference between matte and recycled matte?
A: Our matte stocks are silk-coated on both sides. Recycled matte is made from 100% recycled materials, and has a more natural feel.
Q: Can I upload my own design?
A: Yes. You can upload your own rack card design or design online. You can also choose one of our professionally designed rack card templates.
Q: Can I print on both sides of the rack cards?
A: Yes. Our custom rack cards can be printed on the front and back.