A convenient way to reach people on the go.
- Easy to display at checkout counters, storefront and more
- Perfect for price lists, menus and other takeaways
- Available in glossy, premium matte or recycled matte (more info below)
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Get your message in more people's hands.
Rack cards offer a sleek layout that’s just right for price lists, takeout menus, event calendars and more. And we have professionally-designed templates for all those options. Just find a look that fits your business (and your style) or upload your own original design. Add a logo or some favorite photos, create a customized message and enjoy the newest piece of your marketing toolbelt.
Then, rack up more business with these top tips:
- Keep the front side simple. Include an enticing headline and tagline, but don’t overwhelm readers with too much text.
- Define your target audience. Then, speak their language. Tell customers how your product or service can help them.
- Add benefits. It’s good practice to use the back side of your rack cards to communicate some of the key benefits you offer. Bullet points make this information easy to digest.
- Use inspirational imagery. An attractive, relevant photo will help your rack card stand out and convey the benefits of your product or service. Make sure it’s high resolution so it prints well and reflects the quality of your business.
- Tell readers what to do next. This is your call to action and it’s an essential element of any rack card. Whether it’s calling for a quote or visiting your website, make sure readers know how to connect with you.