Want more walk-ins? Make your storefront stand out.
• Stand holds 2 24" x 36" paper posters, 1 on each side
• Sturdy and lightweight, with a foldable design
• Snap frame technology for quick setup
• Weatherproof lens to protect the poster paper
• High-quality, fade-resistant printing
Looking to replace or buy inserts for your sign? Check out our 24" x 36" posters.
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Drive foot traffic and get people in the door.
A-frame signs, also called “sandwich boards,” are a can’t-miss addition to any business space. Setting them up outside or taking them back in is a breeze, and they’ll get seen by almost anyone walking by. So what are you waiting for? Create your custom messaging now, and give would-be customers a reason to step inside.
Looking for a more classic look? Click here to check out our chalkboards.
A+ tips for a-frame signs
• Position the stand so your signs are easy to read in either direction .
• Create a quick snapshot of your products and services.
• If possible, highlight a special offer or sale.
• Click here to see a video of step-by-step setup instructions.
• When set up, the legs are 24.25" apart (from the bottom of the front legs to the bottom of the back legs).
• When set up, the total height is 47.25".
• The legs (on both the front and back) are 25.5" apart.
• The total weight of the A-frame is about 20 lbs.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Can I get new inserts without buying the stand?
A: Definitely. Our 24 x 36 vertical posters work with our A-frame stand. You can find them here.
Q: I already have poster inserts. Can I just order the stand?
A: Yes, you can purchase the stand on its own. You can order one right here.
Q: How quickly can I get my A-frame sign?
A: You can get your sign as fast as 3 business days.
Q: What are the signs made of?
A: The frame is made of heavy duty, lightweight aluminum, with PET plastic covers for the poster area.
Q: What are your inserts made of? How thick are they?
A: The poster inserts are made of 135-gsm matte paper. Check out the image above to see how they look.