Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Tough and weather-resistant and big enough to really get noticed.
• Feather flags have a unique, eye-catching appearance.
• Teardrop flags are taut, and more stationary in wind.
• Straight flags have the largest printable area.
• The ground stake (automatically included) is great for grassy areas.
• The pavement base works well on asphalt, or any other hard, flat surface.
• Drive-over bases are perfect for parking lots or high-traffic areas (e.g. gas stations).
• Auger bases let you safely anchor your flag in sand.
• Flags are meant to be seen from a distance, so don’t use a lot of text.
• Be sure to use hi-res images, since these are very large products.
• Flags are designed to swivel, but stay put in wind – don’t worry if they move in place.
• You can leave your flags outdoors, but take them in during stormy weather.
• Flags are printed on one side, but their semi-transparent material makes design visible from both sides.
• 10' flag features a roughly 7' designable graphic (plus stand height).
• 13' flag features a roughly 9.5' designable graphic (plus stand height).
• 15.5' flag features a roughly 12.25' designable graphic (plus stand height).
• 10' feather and straight flags are 26.8" at the widest point, 10' teardrop flag is 33.9" at the widest point.
• 13' feather and straight flags are 30.7" at the widest point, 13' teardrop flag is 41.1" at the widest point.
• 15.5' feather and straight flags are 36" at the widest point, 15.5' teardrop flag is 41.8" at the widest point.
• For storage, deconstructed 10' flag measures 130" x 5.25" x 22".
• Deconstructed 13' flag measures 167.25" x 5.25" x 22".
• Deconstructed 15.5' flag measures 204.25" x 5.25" x 22".
• Multi-section flag pole is held together by bungee, with a separate top piece.
• 10' flag has 2 bungee sections, 13' flag has 3 sections and 15.5' has 4.
• Ground spike included with every flag, free of charge.
• Minimum upload resolution is 50 dpi.
• Material is 100% polyester, 4 ounces thick, 110 gsm.
• NFPA certified 701 fire-tested coating.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Are the flags double-sided?
A: No, but because of the semi-transparent material, you can see the design from both sides.
Q: How big is the travel bag?
A: The bag measures 55" x 4" x 2" (length x width x depth).
Q: What is the drive-over base made of?
A: It's made of aluminum.
Q: What is the drive-over base good for?
A: We recommend these bases for parking lots and high-traffic areas, like gas stations.
Q: How long will my flag last?
A: Our flags' average lifespan is 1 year.
For shipping options, info and exceptions, click here.