• Mesh weave lets air through, minimizing wind effects
• Built-in grommets (included free) make hanging easy
• Reinforced edges (also included) to increase durability
• Water- and UV-resistant
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Weather-resistant banners you can hang almost anywhere.
Rain or shine, make sure your message gets seen with durable, high-quality mesh banners. The water- and UV- resistant material makes them one of our most weatherproof products. Built-in grommets (included free of charge) make it easy to hang them wherever you want. And the mesh weave minimizes the effect of wind by letting it pass right through. It’s time to get noticed by more customers – no matter what’s in the forecast.
Choosing a mesh, vinyl or retractable banner
• Mesh banners are designed for outdoor use, tough enough to withstand rain, wind and sun.
• Because of the small holes, mesh banners are slightly transparent, and a little less vibrant than vinyl.
• Mesh works well with large fonts and images. A vinyl banner is a better option for complex artwork or designs.
• Working with an interior space that doesn't allow for easy wall hanging? A retractable vinyl banner offers easy and quick setup, with a pre-assembled banner and stand.
Design tips for mesh banners
• Woven texture slightly reduces image clarity, so use simple, high-resolution visuals.
• Since mesh lets some light through, be sure to keep the contrast high to increase visibility.
• Banners are meant to be seen from a distance, so don’t use small fonts or a lot of text.
Setting up for success
• Use zip ties or rope in every grommet for the most stable hold.
• Pull the banner as taut as possible to avoid wind damage.
• If you banner has wrinkles, lay it flat in sunlight to smooth it out.
Frequently asked questions
Q: How long will my banner last?
A: Depending on conditions, your banner should last about 2 years, with proper, secure hanging.
Q: Can I print on both sides?
A: Right now, we only offer 1-sided printing.
Q: Do you offer custom-sized banners?
A: At the moment, you can only choose from the sizes listed above.
Q: Can I change the spacing of the grommets? Or get more?
A: No, you can’t. We’ve chosen the number and spacing of the grommets to make sure your banners hang properly and securely.
Q: How fast can I get my banner?
A: We have a 3 business day shipping option.
Q: Will my banner have seams?
A: Nope – our banners are printed from 1 solid piece of material.
Q: What material are mesh banners made of?
A: They’re made of a 9.59 oz/yard2 polyester thread weave, with a PVC coating that’s NFPA fire-resistant. The banners have a 70-30 mesh weave, which means 70% of the surface area is taken up by material and 30% is taken up by the holes.
Q: How much will my mesh banner weigh?
A: The weight of our banners varies by size. The smallest size we offer, 1.7’ x 3’, weighs about 1 lb., while our largest size, 8’ x 10’, weighs about 8 lbs. The most popular mesh banner size, 2.5’ x 6’, weighs about 2 lbs.