Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Use our versatile, fade-resistant signs in or outside the office.
Aluminum signs are perfect for stores, offices, reception areas and even building exteriors. You can also use them to mark properties, directions, parking spots and more. Rust-free materials stand up against the elements, while state-of-the-art presses give you lasting print durability. Brushed aluminum gives you a metallic look on non-printed areas, white coated white aluminum provides a matte white finish.
• Easy to drill through and attach to posts with nuts and bolts.
• Use screws with washers to mount on wood or concrete.
• Add wall clamps (all 1" wide and 1" tall) to your order to make hanging signs easier. (When mounted, each clamp covers less than half an inch.)
• Get pre-drilled holes and use stainless steel spacers. (See “Add accessories” section.)
Drilled holes information
• Select "Yes" under "Drilled holes" to have your sign produced with pre-made holes.
• Our 2 largest sizes,18" x 27" and 24" x 36", will come with 6 holes. (1 in each corner, plus 2 in the middle.)
• The other (smaller) 6 sizes will come with 4. (1 in each corner.)
• The diameter of each hole is 14.5 mm.
Designing your custom metal sign
• Choose a size that fits well with the layout and dimensions of your space.
• Even with larger signs, use a limited amount of text to increase readability.
• Make sure you use hi-resolution logos or images to avoid a grainy look.
• With brushed aluminum, use a photo or image with no background to see the metal finish.
• For uploads with a complete background, coated white aluminum will give you a better look.
Frequently asked questions
Q: How much does the metal material weigh?
A: It weight 4,844 grams per square meter (gsm). Our 12" x 18" is 1.5 lbs, while our 24" x 36" sign (the largest we offer) weighs 6 lbs.
Q: Can I print on both sides?
A: At the moment, we only have single-sided printing.
Q: Can I order a custom size?
A: Sorry, we don't offer custom sizes at the moment.
Q: Can I choose where the holes are drilled?
A: No, you can't. See above for information on where they'll be.
Q: Will my design be printed on the sign, or on a decal that goes on the sign?
A: We print directly on the sign, using UV ink.
Q: What are the wall clamps made from?
A: They're made from solid aluminum.
Q: How do you attach wall clamps to the wall?
A: The clamps come will full instructions, so don't worry! But basically, the clamps come with washers that go into the wall. The clamps screw into the washers.
Q: How many wall clamps should I purchase for my sign?
A: Wall clamps are sold in packs of 2, 1 for the top and 1 for the bottom of the sign. You should only need 1 pack per sign.
Q: What size wall clamp should I purchase for my sign?
A: For 3" signs, use the 3.15" wall clamps. For signs that are 5" to 12", use the 4.72" wall clamps. For signs larger than 12", you'll need the 15" wall clamps.