• 2 sheets of rustproof aluminum, over a solid plastic core
• 3 mm thick, with drilled holes available for mounting
• Sharp, fade-resistant printing – for indoor or outdoor use
• Premium brushed aluminum or white, semi-matte finish
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Use our versatile, fade-resistant signs in or outside the office.
Aluminum signs are perfect for stores, offices, reception areas and even building exteriors. You can also use them to mark properties, directions, parking spots and more. Rust-free materials stand up against the elements, while state-of-the-art presses give you lasting print durability.
• Easy to drill through and attach to posts with nuts and bolts
• Use screws with washers to mount on wood or concrete
• Add wall clamps (all 1" wide and 1" tall) to your order to make hanging signs easier.
• Get pre-drilled holes and use stainless steel spacers. (See “Add accessories” section.)
Drilled holes information
• Select "Yes" under "Drilled holes" to have your sign produced with pre-made holes.
• Our 2 largest sizes,18" x 27" and 24" x 36", will come with 6 holes. (1 in each corner, plus 2 in the middle.)
• The other (smaller) 6 sizes will come with 4. (1 in each corner.)
• The diameter of each hole is 14.5 mm.
Designing your custom metal sign
• Choose a size that fits well with the layout and dimensions of your space
• Even with larger signs, use a limited amount of text to increase readability
• Make sure you use hi-resolution logos or images to avoid a grainy look
Frequently asked questions
Q: How much does the metal material weigh?
A: It weight 4,844 grams per square meter (gsm). Our 12" x 18" is 1.5 lbs, while our 24" x 36" sign (the largest we offer) weighs 6 lbs.
Q: Can I print on both sides?
A: At the moment, we only have single-sided printing.
Q: Can I order a custom size?
A: Sorry, we don't offer custom sizes at the moment.
Q: Can I choose where the holes are drilled?
A: No, you can't. See above for information on where they'll be.