Event prep just got easier.
• Set up and pack in seconds
• Stand, banner and case included, comes pre-assembled
• Professional-looking premium and high-value economy options
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Perfect for trade shows, conferences, expos and more.
Be ready for all kinds of events with retractable banners. Both of our lightweight, portable options are simple to pack or ship. And setup is so quick that you’re always prepared. So get noticed at your next trade show. Take your storefront to the next level. Wow clients with your presentation prep. Get started by uploading a design or selecting one of our easy-to-customize templates.
Why choose premium?
• Higher print quality and durability
• Stay-flat vinyl, with grey backing that increases contrast and readability
• A stylized, professional-looking frame
• The canister (or housing) for this banner has 1 foot and professional-looking end caps.
Why choose economy?
• Made from the same material as our 13 oz. vinyl banners
• Great value for trade shows, presentations or events
• Lightweight and easy-to-manage for short-term use
• The canister (or housing) for this banner has 2 feet and no end caps.
• Before the event, use posters and flyers to get people interested
• Build out your booth with matching hanging banners, foam board signs and more
• Stay top of mind with takeaways like pens or postcards
Your Guide to Trade Shows, Markets & Events
How to design an effective retractable banner
• Use large fonts and images so people can see your banner from a distance
• Contrast your background and text colors to increase readability
• Focus one main message that people can understand quickly
• Keep the safety margins in mind when you're designing - scroll down to see the measurements in our FAQ section.
Tips and tricks for creating retractable banners
• Click here to see a video of step-by-step setup instructions
• For greater stability, rotate out the foot (or feet) on the bottom of the base
• Be sure to hook the top of your banner into the frame securely
• Don't leave your banners outside – they were designed for indoor use, and could get damaged
Q: How fast can I get my banner?
A: For premium retractables, you can get them as fast as 5 business days. For economy, you can get them in 3 business days.
Q: Does the banner come with a carrying case?
A: Yes, both options do! Scroll through the images at the top of the page to get a closer look.
Q: What are the size and weight of the premium banner when it's in the case?
A: The banner measures 35.5" x 5" x 4.5" and weighs 9.9 lbs. The economy retractable measures 34.7" x 3.2" x 3" and weighs 5.6 lbs.
Q: What are the dimensions of the banner when it's deconstructed?
A: Disassembled, the banner measures 35.5" x 5" x 4.5"
Q: How tall are retractable banners?
A: Both the economy and premium models are 81.5" tall.
Q: How thick is the vinyl material the banners are made of?
A:The economy model uses vinyl that's .35 mm thick. The premium model uses vinyl that's .32 mm thick.
Q: I already have a banner stand. Can I get a replacement banner?
A: Sorry, but we don't offer replacement banners on their own for retractable stands. However, we do offer a variety of other banners, in many different sizes.
Q: How do you get the banner to stand up?
A: When you're setting up your banner, make sure to turn the bottom foot (or feet) perpendicular to the stand.
Q: Can I use my retractable banner outdoors?
A: This product was designed for indoor use only, so it could be damaged in windy or wet weather.
Q: What’s the expected lifespan for my retractable banner?
A: Many factors can affect the longevity of a retractable banner – among them frequency of use and even how aggressively the banner is pulled during setup. The expected average lifespan for an economy retractable banner is 500 uses; a premium retractable banner averages 1000 uses.
Q: What is the bleed, the trim and the safety margin? How much of the banner is hidden by the stand?
A: For premium retractables, the distance between the very bottom of the banner and the safety margin, which indicates where the banner will be hidden by the canister, is 7.94". No design elements will be hidden at the top of the banner. The trim is 33.13" x 86.18" and the bleed is 33.38" x 86.43". For economy retractables, the distance between the very bottom of the banner and the safety margin is 2.6". The trim is 33.46" x 81.1" and the bleed is 33.7" x 81.34".
For shipping options, info and exceptions, click here.