An affordable way to give your booth a boost.
• Dye sublimation lets you print any color, on the entire cloth
• Machine-washable, reusable 4 oz. polyester material
• Available in 30" or 36" wide
• Note: tablecloths (as seen in photos) not included
• For a more complete look, check out custom tablecloths
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Give your event setup a streamlined, attention-grabbing look.
Top table runner tips
• Remember that our table runners are supposed to lay width-wise across your table.
• Design with the customer’s perspective in mind, from the front of your table.
• Make your logo as large as possible, so it really stands out.
• Match the colors from your logo or other event materials.
• After use, fold your table runner and store it in a dry area to avoid wrinkling.
• If you do get wrinkles, you can use an iron to get them out.
• Wash your table runner with any standard machine and detergent, in warm or cold water.
• 30" table runner: 30" (w) x 84" (h) – we recommend keeping your logo and most important information centered on the front overhang, which is 26" (w) x 23.5" (h)
• 36" table runner: 36" (w) x 84" (h) – front overhang is 32" (w) x 23.5" (h)
• Both sizes weigh under 1 lb.