Custom A-Frame signs trending now
Grab the attention of people walking by with A-Frame sidewalk signs.
Think of all the people walking by your store on a daily basis. Or even your booth at a trade show or event. Whether texting on their phone or chatting with a friend or coworker, it's easy for them to walk on by. Enter A-Frame sandwich boards. With their substantial size, vibrant printing and your custom design or message, they’ve got all the right elements to get noticed.
A-Frame signs are easy to create and set up too. You can browse our gallery of templates, upload your own design or work with our in-house designers to create something custom. You'll also be able to choose from a few sizes and materials – keeping in mind whether you’re using your sign indoors or out. No matter which route you choose, your final A-Frame product will be shipped directly to you and ready to assemble. And when you’re done, fold the frame up and place in storage to use again – and again. Want to switch up your message? Print a new insert and re-use your frame.
Made by you, #MadeWithVista
Frequently Asked Questions
Our custom A-Frame signs have different options, materials and sizes available. Please see below for each of the product’s offerings:
- Frame with inserts or insert-only option
- Chip & rust-resistant plastic frame with corrugated plastic insert
- 25" W x 45" H x 3" D frame size
- Indoor or outdoor use
Aluminum A-Frame Signs
- Frame with 2 inserts or insert-only option
- Aluminum frame with corrugated plastic insert
- 23.75" W x 39" H x 20.5" D & 25.75" W x 47" H x 24.5" D frame sizes
- Indoor or outdoor use when not windy
- The most lightweight option
- 4 mm corrugated plastic that folds flat
- 22" W x 35.5" H x 10.75" D
- Indoor use only
- 2 removable blank chalkboards
- Folding wood easel frame
- 21.75" W 34" H x 23" D x size
- Indoor or outdoor use
Signicade® and chalkboards can all be used outside. Aluminum A-Frames can also be used outdoors when it’s not windy out and corrugated A-Frames should be used indoors only.
Yes, except chalkboards – they come with a blank front and back chalkboard you can write on.
Yes you can, for Signicade® and aluminum A-Frames. Our corrugated A-Frames don’t use a frame, so you’ll need to reorder the product to get a new design. And finally, our chalkboards aren’t designable – you create your own design using chalk.